Category: Program Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
iAffiliate Management is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team! You will partner with the Customer Success Manager to run the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs. Responsibilities include gathering and analyzing KPIs as well as other analytics data, affiliate communications and general account maintenance, affiliate recruitment, newsletters, and fraud audits.
This is a full-time role based in our Minneapolis office with opportunities to grow into a more senior client facing position.
- Prepare weekly, quarterly and end of year reporting for clients and analyzes data to find opportunities or trends
- Conduct research to determine the partnership potential of different shopping and product review websites
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Review and process affiliate applications
- Create HTML newsletters with relevant information for affiliate partners
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 1-3 years of experience within digital marketing
- Solid experience in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
- Must be sharp, coachable, and self-driven
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection analysis
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams and be client facing
If this sounds like you, please submit resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.